Translation is a skill and a good translation should be fluent and natural, while conveying the precise detail, sense und formatting of the original text.
That is why all our translators
- are chosen among our in-house staff whenever possible,
- work into their native languages only,
- have university degrees in language studies from recognised institutions,
- specialise in all areas of rail transport,
- are in close contact with the engineers and technical experts at UIC,
- use consistent and specific terminology thanks to our termbase and translation memory software.
During busy periods or for requests concerning languages other than English, French and German, we have a trusted network of independent translators who all have longstanding experience in railway translations.
We can thus always offer you quality technical translations.